Friday, October 22, 2010

Spending Time!

Thank God for the gift of family and friends! This is a prayer that I offer everyday. Thanking God for the gift of my parents and other family members. Thanking God for the gift of friends. A great blessing is to have friends become part of your family. God brings people into our lives and they are a gift, a blessing. I think about this as I am spending time with my parents. I attended a meeting on our new diocesan Pastoral Plan, Stewards of Hope, and the meeting happened to be in our adopted home town. What a great joy to spend that time, to relive memories, and to be thankful for all God has given to us. This time that we have is a gift from God and we need to make the most of the time that we have been given. God bless you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment