Friday, October 8, 2010

Show & Tell!

This morning at the Mass for our Catholic school students, I brought a rosary that I had made for me in the early 1990's, when I was in the college seminary. I was the Resident Assistant on the Sophomore floor. It just so happened that one of the students made rosaries. I asked him if he would make me a rosary that had all the decades on it, all 150. The rosary is a beautiful piece of handiwork and I have it displayed around a picture of Mary in my chapel in the rectory. Of course, that rosary would need to be updated because there are new mysteries to pray, the Luminous Mysteries. During the month of October, we have are reminded how important the rosary is because it is the month of the rosary. We pray that our Blessed Mother will continue to intercede for us and pray for us as we pray the prayer dedicated to her. God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment