Sunday, October 27, 2013

World Priesthood SUNDAY!!

The Sacraments of service are: Marriage and Holy Orders!  Both go hand in hand because through these vocations we are sharing the love of God with others!  The involvement I had with Marriage Encounter showed me how close knit these vocations are.  It was the Worldwide Marriage Encounter organization that initiated World Priesthood SUNDAY as a way to show love and support to priests worldwide.  Yesterday, I celebrated my anniversary of being ordained a Deacon and now as a priest I celebrate the vocation that God has called me to live.  Prayer was a key word in the readings for this weekend.  I ask you to pray for me and my ministry because I trust in the power of prayer and the grace of God to help me in all things!  Please know that you are in my prayers!!!!  Please pray for our priests and may God bless them and their ministry!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment