Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Pilgrimage- Day One

Thank you readers for your comments and likes as my mom and I make this pilgrimage!!!!  After two days of driving we took a breather in the morning but made it over for noon Mass at the Shrine of the Most Blessed Sacrament!!!  When I knelt down in prayer, it felt like a weight was on my legs because I was in awe in the presence of our Eucharistic Lord and did not want to move from the kneeling position!  The Mass was very peaceful and reverent!  The Mass was in the lower Church of the Shrine and afterwards we went upstairs to see the beautiful upper Church!!!!  We listened to a pilgrimage talk on how everything began, from Mother Angelica coming to Alabama in 1962 to the dedication of the shrine in 1999!  A wonderful start and we look forward to more sites and memories tomorrow!!!  God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment