Friday, September 21, 2012

Day with Saint Francis

I know the feast day of Saint Francis is coming up next month. However I got an early start with Saint Francis by being at a building where he is the patron!!! Long before my dad passed away, my mom was in need of back surgery to help her spinal stenosis. The surgery date has been moved around several times but today is the day. As I write this my mom is presently being operated on at Saint Francis Hospital. Today is also the Feast of Saint Matthew. I was able to attend Mass in the chapel and heard a wonderful homily about the "Mercy of God"! A message that we can all use because of God's great love and mercy for us. Please keep my mom in your prayers!!! May Saint Matthew and Saint Francis intercede for us. Blessings to you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment