Friday, June 22, 2012

500th Post

This is the 500th Post for Daily with Fr. David!!! It has been a great joy and blessing to be able to share the Good News with you and hopefully pass along an inspiring message of hope and faith. I probably should have hit that 500 number a long time ago because the blog has not always been daily but I write it in a way that could last for several days until I get back online. This morning I told the Prayer and Action participants who have been in our communities doing ministries of service and presence, "Whenever you receive a compliment, our initial thought is to say thank you, but as I heard someone say, we should always thank God first." We can do nothing without God because it is through Him that we live, move, and have our being. I thank God for these opportunities to evangelize and share His love with you! Thank you for reading the blogs and for those who leave comments. It is a blessing to share our faith and journey with you. God Bless You!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment