Friday, December 10, 2010

Thankfulness!

I want to thank everyone who reads the daily blog for the prayers that you offered for my mother. She came through surgery with no major problems or complications. According to the surgeon it looks like the removed part of her colon is inflammation but they are sending it to the lab just to make sure. She will probably be in the hospital for about 3 days. It was definitely a long day. She was given 3 different times when the surgery could occur and none of them happened. The final time was 1:00 p.m. and when the waiting room desk informed me that the procedure had begun it was 2:30 p.m. The surgery took about 2 hours and 15 minutes. I can say for my mom and myself, it was a day to make sure our patience was up to par. Thankfully, everything for now is complete and it is the recovery process that will take time. Again, thank you for your prayers during this time. Always know that you are remembered in my prayers. I pray for your loved ones who may be sick or facing surgery. The power of prayer truly works so make the most of each day to use this beautiful gift. God Bless You!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment