Friday, August 30, 2013

Reflecting!!!!

This past week, I had the opportunity to make a return visit to Saint Meinrad, Indiana and spend time at the seminary where I graduated from, twice.  I am a 1993 graduate of the college seminary, so this is my 20th anniversary.  I graduated from the School of Theology in 1997 and ordained the same year. I have always enjoyed Saint Meinrad and being able to visit is very rewarding.  I had the chance to pray with the monastic community during morning office and at Mass.  A lot of work has been done on the campus and to the buildings so it was nice to see how things have changed.  After the stay at Saint Meinrad, the next stop was to the Shrine of Our Lady of the Snows in Belleville, Illinois.  It is also a peaceful and prayerful place to stay.  With the busyness of our lives, we need to take time for God and hopefully quite a few times during the day.  With God, we live, move, and have our being.  Let us make the most of the time God has given to us and always be thankful for the many blessings and gifts in our lives!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment