Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

I know you might be saying that I missed the Thanksgiving greeting by one day. I apologize because after the morning Mass for Thanksgiving Day I headed home and relaxed the rest of the day after a wonderful meal, thanks Mom! As I told the people who attended our Thanksgiving Masses on Wednesday evening and Thursday morning, everyday is Thanksgiving Day. Yes, we gather one day a year or one weekend a year as family and friends to give thanks for God's blessings in our lives, but each and every day is a day of Thanksgiving. In our time of prayer and interactions with others, we need to be thankful because all that we have comes from God. Wishing you a Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving! Let us always be thankful for what God has done for us in our lives. Blessings to you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment