Wednesday, June 19, 2013

"God Alone"

This past weekend, I had the opportunity to baptize two sets of twins. On Saturday afternoon, I baptized twin boys in Greenleaf, KS. Then, on Sunday afternoon, I baptized twins, a boy and a girl, in Munjor, KS. Following the baptism, I took a few days off but now I am back online and focusing on the memorial of the day, Saint Romuald, who was a religious, an abbot, and a hermit. When I read his short biography, all I could think about was the stone gate at the Trappist Monastery in Gethsemani, Kentucky which says, "God Alone"!!! Saint Romuald was searching for quiet and solitude and so are we as we journey through our busy, hectic lives. We are always looking for that time where it can be God Alone and that needs to be our top priority!!! We need to grow in our relationship with God and always keep those communication lines open! We ask Saint Romuald to intercede for us! May we make the most of the time that God gives us and let us find the peace, quiet, solitude that we need to truly make it, "God Alone"!!! Saint Romuald, Pray for Us!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment